Monday, April 11, 2011

The Heat is On!

Oh it's that time of the semester when all our projects are coming due... talk about just a little stress! Every semester is the same thing, so why am I always feeling the same way? First, I am nervous before it starts, then freaking out until I have taken at least the first exam. Followed by weeks of, "will this ever end" syndrome, only to be smacked in the face with "That is due when???"... This week is my marketing plan which has been brewing in my head for weeks, next week is my lesson plan, that is a thorn in my backside... then the following week will be client meet & greets, followed by assessments, and a final packet to present to the client... I think my blood pressure and body temp just jumped up thinking about it!

The sad part of all this is that I am so close to the end of finishing this degree and I am like the little blue engine before he picked up the 'I think I can' mantra... I am overloaded, overwhelmed and almost out of gas... I don't want to quit by any means, but I am burnt the hell out! I need to find that last little push of motivation to finish this semester, then I have the summer to rest up for Fall... I hate wishing time away, but sometimes I think, I just can't wait for it to be done!!! A Masters Degree in my future, highly unlikely...lol

You ever feel like you're treading water for so long, you just don't know how much more you can do? That is how the past week or two has felt... I have so much going on and it's like I don't want to not do it all, but I just really don't know if I can do it all...I keep going because it's a challenge and I want to say, I did it... but will it really be worth it? I have been taking some seriously big deep breathes lately, I just hope I can keep it together... Just a few more weeks right? I got this... >>>Deep Breathe<<<

p.s. I ran in the Building Futures for Autism 5k this weekend. I improved my overall time by 7:30min... just 2 more minutes to drop per mile...but no stress on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment