Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy First Blogaversary to ME!

Yes, it is true, it has been a year since my first post, and I think I really dig this whole blog thing! I mean, I get to write, I find myself entertaining, and sometimes my readers agree...

We've come a long way, done quite a few events and races I didn't think I would be capable of, had experiences I wouldn't have imagined, and I look forward to sharing all my adventures and mishaps with you for a long time to come...

So to celebrate, I have just a little something special for 1 lucky reader. If you love free stuff, which I know I do, visit my Blogaversary Giveaway & enter today!

3 comments:

  1. Happy first blogaversary to you! just keep on posting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parenthood

    We start off early watching television and then envisioning our American dream. As a child, we play with our babies, doll houses, and writing in our diaries. We start at the tender age of 4 or 5 looking for our prince charming to marry. Over time, we replace our crushes of princes and other Disney characters with real boys. Sometimes it is the boy that sits next to you in class or a movie star. Either way, it is getting you ready for that all important task called LOVE.........

    http://www.richlymiddleclass.com/parenthood

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete